Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My new P3 has arrived!

One of my biggest sponsors, Speed Theory, has sponsored me with a 2009 Cervelo P3. With great anticipation it has finally arrived, Darcy Bell presented the Cervelo P3 to me yesterday in the Speed Theory Triathlon store. Speed Theory is Calgary's leading triathlon and road biking store. At Speed Theory they pride themselves on having the knowledge and expertise to help you with your triathlon and biking needs. The boys at Speed Theory are some of the most knowledgeable people ive met when it comes to anything triathlon, training, gear, and all that goes along with it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Speed Theory for their sponsorship and to know I will try my best to represent! Now all I need are some zipp racing wheels, 606s, 808s, anyone interested in sponsoring? Presentation Photo gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment